Middle Waves volunteers are the backbone of our festival. They’re the first smile, high-five, head nod or compliment you may come across on festival grounds. And they do anything from slinging merch to selling tickets or setting up fences.
It’s not all work as an MVV. Volunteers have the option to purchase Middle Waves Weekend Passes for a discounted price depending on which task and shift you choose to volunteer. Once signed up to work, our volunteer team, Beth or Amanda, will provide you with a code to purchase a Middle Waves pass at the volunteer price. If you signed up and did not receive your ticket code, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll hook you up.
A few ground rules—
- Be an awesome steward of the Middle Waves vibe.
- You must show up for your shift. If you are a no show/no call, you will not be able to volunteer in the coming years. Also, if you don’t show up and you redeem your discounted ticket, we will charge you the full weekend pass amount for the ticket you purchased—GA or VVIP.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- MVVs must rock their special MVV shirt during their shift. Then you must go back to your regular duds as soon as your shift is over. (Yes – they are they same awesome material as last year’s MVV shirts!)
- Check out this MVV Guide for some basic safety and general MVV info.
- Watch this MVV Training Safety Video from Sgt. Mitch McKinney of the Fort Wayne Police Department.
- Agree to our MVV Waiver! Your signup, is your consent.
- Have an incredible time!
If you missed the MVV Training, you can check out the presentation slides here.